Things to Bring —Must haves
- NYS Freshwater Fishing License
- A large cooler in your car for your catch
- Appropriate clothing for predicted weather -Fall and Winter trips require warm clothing, thermal boots, gloves and a winter hat.
Things To Bring To Make Your Trip More Enjoyable
- Camera/Video Camera
- Food & Drinks in one small cooler to bring on the boat
- As a Gourmet Chef for the last 30 years, Captain Sparky can provide an incredible lunch as well as soft drinks for only an additional $10.00 per person – Please let us know ahead of time.
If You’d Like to Find Out What’s Biting and Where
Give Captain Sparky a Call He Loves to Talk About
The Fish He’s Catching!! 716-418-6632
Or Send Him An Email At: email@example.com